1. A full scale adjustment screw has been set before the factory has been dispatched to eliminate the accumulated errors caused by the dispersion of the head, head and head. This screw should not be adjusted arbitrarily except for the following circumstances:
(1) Replace the new pressure head.
(2) The new watch was replaced.
(3) The pressure head has been worn down after a long period of use, and the needle has deviated from the full point when the head is pressed to the anvil seat.
The operator must be reminded that the method of adjusting the screw should not be used to obtain the reading on the standard specimen.
2. The operator should always use the standard test film to check the accuracy of the instrument. If the deviation is found, adjust the nut to be adjusted.
When using a standard test, only the upper surface should be used. When the standard test is set, the head should be kept away from the area where the indentation is. Because the edge of the indentation will affect the depth of the pressure on the surface of the test piece and the accuracy of the measurement is affected. The spare standard test can be purchased from the manufacturer.
3. After the replacement of pressure head, with the adjusting nut to adjust load spring pressure, after feeling spring load resistance, make nut and tighten around only a circle. When adjusting for the first time, do not make the load spring too stressed to prevent the tip of the head from breaking. The spare head can be purchased from the manufacturer.
The w-20 Rockwell hardness tester series of aluminum alloy
Overview of series w-20 Rockwell hardness tester
Rockwell hardness tester w-20 (pincer hardness tester) is a kind of lightweight Rockwell hardness tester, w-20 series, which can be used to test the instrument of aluminum hardness in the field. W - 20 series of Rockwell hardness tester to test quickly, simple, only using one card, directly reading hardness values, according to China nonferrous standard YS/standard ASTMB647 T420 and the United States, is a standard YS/T420 recommend one of the two kinds of instruments.
Rockwell hardness tester W - 20 series is suitable for test of aluminum alloy profiles, tubes and plates, especially suitable for the production site, sales site or on the construction site product hardness is rapid, non-destructive inspection qualified.
The w-20 series has three models: w-20 (gm), w-20a (thick material) and w-20b (thin tube type).
Features of W-20 series of aluminum alloy Rockwell hardness tester
Utility of W-20 series Rockwell hardness tester
Small size, light weight, easy to carry.
can measure various forms.
The operation is simple; the operation skill has no effect on the reading.
Parameters of W-20 series Rockwell hardness tester
Determine whether the work piece is heat-treated, check the heat treatment effect and determine whether the mechanical properties of the material are qualified.
Determines whether the artifact is made of improper alloy and determines whether the material is qualified.
The test will not be delivered to the lab's long, heavy work or assembly.
For production inspection, acceptance inspection and quality supervision inspection.
Range: 0-20 HW
Fine degrees: 0.5 HW
Weight: 0.5 k
Sample size: 0.4 mm - 6mm (w-20 type Rockwell hardness tester)
0.4mm - 13mm (w-20a Rockwell hardness tester)
Pipe diameter: Ø above 10 mm (20, 20 W - W - type a Rockwell hardness tester)
Pipe diameter: Ø over 6 mm (20 W - type b Rockwell hardness tester)
W-20 series Rockwell hardness block
The standard hardness blocks used by the instrument are tested by the national technical supervision department and are accompanied by verification reports.
The degree of hardness can be converted into a common Rockwell (HV), loch (HRF, HRE) hardness value, or tensile strength (sigma b) value.
Standard configuration of W-20 series Rockwell hardness tester
Standard hardness block 1 block
Aligning wrench 1
Small screwdriver 1
Instrument box 1
W-20 series Rockwell hardness scale optional accessories
Standard hardness block (6061 aluminum alloy attached calibration report)
The standby pressure needle