1. Rockwell hardness tester.
Used for a variety of steel (including alloy steel, stainless steel) hardness test. This is the most important and the most commonly used hardness tester. There are the following:
①Rockwell hardness tester.
Refers to the hardness tester plays hardness manually and the pointer shows. This is the earliest and the most commonly used hardness test for steel hardness, which can test carbide, hardened steel and non-hardened steel. The harder cast iron and the plate thinner than 2 mm are not suitable to use this hardness. There are three kinds of test force, or three kinds of hardness from small to large: HRA, HRB, HRC, among them quenching steel and mold steel always use HRC.
② Electric Rockwell hardness tester.
Its performance is the same to ①. No manual hardness, you can get more accurate data.
③ Digital Rockwell hardness tester.
Its performance is the same to ②. And it is easy to read with digital display.
④Digital superficial Rockwell hardness tester.
When the metal hardness layer is relatively thin, the general Rockwell hardness tester will penetrate the hardness layer, and can not measure the true hardness of its surface hardness layer. Then superficial Rockwell hardness tester is coming. As the surface layer is thin, manual play is not easy to control. Electric play is generally used with digital display, so it is a digital superficial Rockwell hardness tester. It is mainly used for carburized or nitrided steel, electroplating and the metal, such as steel, alloy steel, hard alloy.
⑤Digital superficial Rockwell hardness tester.
It can measure the general Rockwell hardness and the superficial Rockwell hardness. According to the head match and the ruler selection, the measured parameters are HRA, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and K. CPU data processing. In addition to the printer, there are RS-232 computer interface with machine.
2. Brinell hardness tester.
Measure the steel without quenching, cast iron, non-ferrous metals and soft bearing alloy material, showing HBW. In addition to the general digital Brinell hardness, there are portable Brinell hardness tester
, hammered Brinell hardness tester and gate type Brinell hardness tester.
3. Brinell and Rockwell Hardness Tester.
It can be used for all the metals tested by Brinell and Rockwell hardness tester, more suitable for development and research.
Shenyang Tianxing Testing lnstruments Co.Ltd., has wide range of production of the above three types of hardness tester. To choose the type with suitable usage, please go to Tianxing product center.
4. Vickers hardness tester.
Used to measure the hardness of ferrous metals, nonferrous metals, cemented carbide (such as aluminum) and surface carburizing, nitriding layer by showing HV. For the thin surface layer material with lower hardness, you need to use a small load Vickers hardness tester. With a microscope (some manufacturers called micro hardness), this hardness tester can observe the dents. And some also equipped with a programming calculator in order to make the calculation of hardness quickly and accurately. There is also a small Webster hardness tester, whose minimum test force is only 10 grams of force (10gf).
5. Shore hardness tester. In this standard, there are not much in China, only HA and HD. The former is a soft rubber hardness parameters and the latter is harder rubber or plastic hardness parameters. There are some high hardness plastic, such as "race steel" (can be made into gear and other wear parts), is not suitable for using Shore hardness tester to measure hardness. Domestic Shore hardness tester: LX-A (suitable for soft rubber or plastic) and CY-D (suitable for hard rubber and plastic).
There are more foreign types. Japan "Deli" brand: GS-701N (suitable for sponge, blankets, soft rubber, hard foam, etc.) GS702N (suitable for hard rubber, soft plastic, etc.), GS706N (suitable for general rubber), GS709N (suitable for general rubber, general soft plastic). Japan's ASKER, the United States PTC have its own specifications, but the hardness standard is still 0-100 degrees.
Shore hardness tester can be manually measured. Because the manual strength control is not very stable, you can add a base with constant pressure loader force, then the measurement is more accurate. But the general base is much more expensive than the hardness. As China's rubber hardness requirements are not too high, many manufacturers do not use the base.
6. FISCHERSCOPE H100C is a computer-controlled tester for micro-hardness testing created by Germany FISCHERS company. It is mainly used for electroplating, paint layer, organic layer hardness measurement, and the minimum can be measured to 1 micron coating.
7. Leeb Hardness tester. This is a smaller hardness tester that converts various hardness values. It is mainly used for testing metal materials, especially for larger workpieces. As there are a variety of impact devices, you should purchase it according to specific needs. It is mainly used for the test of the mold, as the general Rockwell hardness tester is difficult to test large-scale mold. China has no national standard yet, so the data can be converted by the hardness test.
8. Pencil hardness tester. This is used for the detection of the coating thickness. Insert a pencil in the "car" and let it slide on the coating, then determine the coating thickness according to the hardness of the pencil and the scratches on the coating.
There are generally those various hardness testers as above. If you have any doubts or interests, Tianxing is looking forward to your inquiries and communication.